Author Topic: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate De  (Read 10470 times)

tbax704

• Now more gangsta...
  • With wings...
Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate De
« on: April 29, 2011, 09:51:53 AM »

Eien no Aselia -Kono Daichi no Hate de- is a PC backport of the PS2 port of Eien no Aselia. It "includes the original game routes and all the routes from the expansion, adds new voice actors and art, and revises the battle system. Removes all 18+ content."
Genre: Visual Novel SRPG

"It's a fun game and the story is lulz, for those who haven't played it yet should try this"

« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 01:55:56 AM by tbax704 »

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
Re: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate De
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 10:04:04 AM »
etc

These forums don't support piracy, you want to leave that download link blank or something. The forum rules are pretty easy to find and aren't tldr, please check em out before you get in trouble, I personally think an EnA fan would be a good addition to the community otherwise, 'tis a good touching game =)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 08:07:00 PM by DNM »

tbax704

• Now more gangsta...
  • With wings...
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 10:20:58 AM »
Oh, thanks for the advice. I don't know that because I've seen other people posting it on different sites.
Umm, maybe you should delete your quote as well.
For the forum's staff : I'm sorry! This will never happen again!

And also, I found a bug. Want to know?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 11:14:17 AM by tbax704 »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 10:25:44 AM »
I actually had the most fun with the Eien no Aseria CS edition which was released on the PS...2? PS2.

It was fun.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 03:51:24 PM »
I actually started playing this earlier this week. I'm liking it quite a lot so far... it's an interesting concept, and the SRPG part is more engaging than I thought it would be at the start. Taking
Spoiler:
Sandbart
was good fun. :V
Let's fight.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 04:02:37 PM »
Is it bad if I said I actually liked the H content in Eien no Aseria?

Then again I was a pretty damned horndog for a 12 year old... =_=

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 06:52:53 PM »

Then again I was a pretty damned horndog for a 12 year old... =_=

I only played the pg13 version, so I dunno. But honestly, I didn't really find any of the girls attractive looking in that way too much, except Lesteena that is, she's pretty >=P. I hate her alternate outfit though, dat hair, ugh.

I actually started playing this earlier this week. I'm liking it quite a lot so far... it's an interesting concept, and the SRPG part is more engaging than I thought it would be at the start. Taking Sandbart was good fun. :V

The story of the game is actually quite good later on IMO. You will most likely WANT to  play every route for enjoyment, not some sense of "I have to 100% it" that some people have.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 06:58:40 PM »
I... actually decided against playing the translated version when I read about the "all H-content removed" part. Same for the other game from that series that was translated.
Might not be nearly as bad as playing Sengoku Rance without the H would be, but I just hate that feeling of "was something cut out here?".
Guess I'm going to try out the original version soon though, I just read that AGTH/ITH seems to work with this game.

tbax704

• Now more gangsta...
  • With wings...
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 01:55:20 AM »
I... actually decided against playing the translated version when I read about the "all H-content removed" part. Same for the other game from that series that was translated.
Might not be nearly as bad as playing Sengoku Rance without the H would be, but I just hate that feeling of "was something cut out here?".
Guess I'm going to try out the original version soon though, I just read that AGTH/ITH seems to work with this game.
Well, this version has 7 routes + bonus ending while the original one has an extra "evil route" in which
Spoiler:
Yuuto fell to the will of his sword and slaughtered all the girls in the house with H pictures

tbax704

• Now more gangsta...
  • With wings...
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 01:24:30 AM »
Well, no one asked about the bug that I found, but I'm gonna tell you anyway.

Io's Support Skill : "Parched Judgement" is bugged. When you already killed all of the members in an enemy squad with your attacker, the battle supposed to end and the skill won't be used, but it is not. There will be a sequence of Aselia using her "Eternity Remover" skill twice and "Parched Judgement's" skill usage becomes 0/1, so that's the bug.

Oh, and also I was planning to make a character popularity poll but since there's only 4 of us, it can't be done.
We need more fans.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 02:25:20 AM »
I don't know if I have 1 flat out favorite. I liked Esperia the most prior to seeing all the endings (I like her the most in general really). But during the Orpha route, Orpha herself ends up being much cooler as an eternal (Esperia is actually pretty whiney and helpless as an Eternal, wtf?! That's so not her!). Cute award goes to Helion...I actually like her personality too, but she's not a main character so whatever. If she had as much screentime she might have been my #1 fave. Yuuto himself is actually one of the best Anime-males I've seen... Err, I don't watch anime but in games and stuff, males seem to be underdeveloped or just not with my own personal tastes compared to females. Doesn't seem to be the case for Yuuto, he's a good guy, I'd be his good buddy if I knew him IRL.

Lesteena is also great, as a princess/queen though. Her run away mode is..err... Well I guess that's good too but I just HATE how she dresses herself then lol!

Ureka and Aselia just didn't click with me, I know many people like them because they're "Badass" but "Badass" doesn't really shortlist people to my favorites list like it does for seemingly everyone else, I DO like them, just not as much. Though I really hate how Yuuto treats Aselia during her route. I mean he doesn't treat her like trash or anything, but I really don't like how he pulls the typical "I'm a hero, you're a girl, stand back woman, you don't know what you're getting into" bullshit not once, but TWICE on her IIRC.. Really EnA is full of really great characters! Nearly the entire cast mentioned would really be my favorite character if  they were plucked and dropped in nearly any other game.

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 12:43:12 PM »
'sup

Not really much to say, overall enjoyable VN, characters are (for the most part) very likeable. Played through all but two of the routes for the curious.

Same for the other game from that series that was translated.
??

Some of lines are (whether during, before, or after; the specifics I won't mention), hilarious. I can't exactly define it as something that

...I'd say that you're not missing much by playing the PS2 backport (i.e. All Ages ver.) over the 18+ ver. though. Granted this is p subjective but still. Hell, most of the cover-ups are pretty damn well done imo.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 12:57:59 PM »
??
Seinarukana. Had remembered it wrong, though, that translation is not finished yet.

tbax704

• Now more gangsta...
  • With wings...
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2011, 09:08:32 AM »
Well, the translations is supposed to be finished this month, but due to one of the staff's disappearance it probably be finished next year on October (my prediction) 

Here's some of the screenshots (The graphics are awesome and the battle system have changed a bit) :

tbax704

• Now more gangsta...
  • With wings...
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2011, 10:10:48 AM »
Oh yeah, do you know that Xuse is working with Dakkodango to make a completely english version of ENA? The characters' voices are dubbed to english and they use the same dialogues like the one that Dakkodango releases. It's gonna be released this year, just like what my signature shows.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 03:28:49 AM »
Oh yeah, do you know that Xuse is working with Dakkodango to make a completely english version of ENA? The characters' voices are dubbed to english and they use the same dialogues like the one that Dakkodango releases. It's gonna be released this year, just like what my signature shows.

what?! You sure you don't mean Jast?

tbax704

• Now more gangsta...
  • With wings...
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 08:47:49 AM »
Jast?