ChaNinja Style (SubZero) for WB5

Greetings everyone! Hope you're all in good health. I've been outa the scene for a long time, very busy with other things....need more time. :(

I've uploaded a Windowblinds 5 port of my ChaNinja Style RC5.1 (SubZero scheme) to Deviantart.com HERE. I'm happy with the port as I've managed to get it almost identical to the original + some extra bells and whistles (polished the sword real good).

My first WB5 experience was promising. I like it. Think you may see some more ports of my other styles soon. Shame its not free, but the Windowblinds team are improving the scene continuously whereas there's hardly any progress with StyleXP and msstyle side of things. It has opened up a whole lot of new possibilities and made certain parts of skinning easier for authors and users.

There's a slight performance hit on my rig but I've tweaked the skin to make it almost insignificant. I encourage all previous users of my msstyles themes to take the plunge and at least try it once, you may be pleasantly surprised.

Please post your comments, suggestions and bug reports. Peace!

:shiftyninja:

post-5596-1142335034_thumb.jpg

Wow, nice :) Hey is there a place to DL all you msstyle skins? I lost them a couple of years ago :(

Thanks! Had a website but my host bombed out and disappeared. This has happened about 4 times before! I've decided not to waste my time and wait till I can afford to pay for my own hosting before I set my site up again.

Until then your best bet is to ask a users to send it to you. I have limited internet access and very slow.

Hey ChaNinja is back, probably my all time favourite skinner :) Missed all your awesome work, glad of the port to WB, thanks so much :)

Thanks! Had a website but my host bombed out and disappeared. This has happened about 4 times before! I've decided not to waste my time and wait till I can afford to pay for my own hosting before I set my site up again.

Until then your best bet is to ask a users to send it to you. I have limited internet access and very slow.

I understand :) Hope you get everything sorted out soon. We miss your work!

does anyone have chaninja's GUIReplacer dll? guireplacer is form madd inc and changes all of your system icons everywhere to chaninjas and you don't have to run some crap program in the background. its awesome.

unfortunantly i'm retarded and forgot to backup the most rare chaninja file i've seen.

i've emailed him but due to his reponse above i'm not sure if i'll get anywhere cause of his connection...someone please help!

ocx@allied.org please email to that if you can help at all. i already los tmy firefox profile and all my mail since i've been alive so i'm already in a craphole...plz help if u can

DUDE!

OMFG why oh why WB! doesnt matter... i've been using the msstyles one all this time, I'm happy with it. it has served me well over these last 3 years. i havent changed it :p

... as for the DLL for guireplacer... here it is, i have zipped it. hopefully it should work

edit: i think the file is over the limit... hmm let me find a place to upload it!

Edit 2: sorry about the bad hosting site... just click Download file button... the file is 1.52megs

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=50818

Edited by whYeNQue

WOOHOOOO Chaninja is back.. I've almost forgotten about you.. only Kol is the most familiar name to me now :p

Good to have you back with us! And also, good to have you switched over to WindowBlinds hehe

Why don't you try designing a new set instead of porting them over? We kinda miss your talent :)

Great as usual ChaNinja! Nice to see you back. I still hope for the day when you have time to get my favorite theme (TallyHawk) working with SP2 (or WB). :)

DUDE!

OMFG why oh why WB! doesnt matter... i've been using the msstyles one all this time, I'm happy with it. it has served me well over these last 3 years. i havent changed it :p

... as for the DLL for guireplacer... here it is, i have zipped it. hopefully it should work

edit: i think the file is over the limit... hmm let me find a place to upload it!

Edit 2: sorry about the bad hosting site... just click Download file button... the file is 1.52megs

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=50818

whYeNQue :woot: I know, I know, I felt the same way about WB, but really...try WB5 with my theme and tell me whats not to like. Its fast, easy and I can do a lot more with it for my themes. Its a direct clone of the msstyle and it behaves exactly the same way if not better. I really don't know if I can go back now.

does anyone have chaninja's GUIReplacer dll? guireplacer is form madd inc and changes all of your system icons everywhere to chaninjas and you don't have to run some crap program in the background. its awesome.

unfortunantly i'm retarded and forgot to backup the most rare chaninja file i've seen.

i've emailed him but due to his reponse above i'm not sure if i'll get anywhere cause of his connection...someone please help!

ocx@allied.org please email to that if you can help at all. i already los tmy firefox profile and all my mail since i've been alive so i'm already in a craphole...plz help if u can

I've just uploaded an updated GUIReplacer module (v1.5) HERE. Lemme know what you think.

Great as usual ChaNinja! Nice to see you back. I still hope for the day when you have time to get my favorite theme (TallyHawk) working with SP2 (or WB). :)

I've already tried porting it to WB and it works fine. Gimme a few days to iron out bugs and make some improvements and It'll fly again soon!

:shiftyninja: :shiftyninja: :shiftyninja:

I'm yours.

:huh: :blink:

Man, I thought you were dead, or that something happened to you. Ahh, this reminds me on that time when I downloaded themes from ThemeXP.org

You were my first.... :blush:

Yay ChaNinja is back, I loved this theme on msstyles and now I can get it back on WB5. Are you gonna port the other colours or should we just use the recolour option in WB ?

Shouldn't this be in the WB section ?

Znash li tko je ChaNinja? Ne? On je BOG customiziranja, jedan od prvih, i njega se ne ispravlja. Da ti to vishe ne pada na pamet.

OK, I'm just so excited about his return.

And, Cha I like your sword. It's shinyer than ever! NO, really - it IS.

:huh: Or I'm beg to halucinate...

:shiftyninja: :shiftyninja: :shiftyninja:

I'm yours.

:huh: :blink:

Man, I thought you were dead, or that something happened to you. Ahh, this reminds me on that time when I downloaded themes from ThemeXP.org

You were my first.... :blush:

HAHA omg themexp.org... i remember those old days! i downloaded all the chaninja styles from beta 2 onwards... remember the wire frame guy? omg i am so nostalgic

thanks for the new guireplacer stuff :)

i'll try out WB... but only for you cha :ninja: i'm a WB virgin :blush: