Granado Espada

Granado Espada

Duy Truong Feb 7, 2018 @ 8:31am
Returnee - Advice Needed
I've just returned to this game due to nostalgia. The last time I played this was probably when Reckless Emilia was first released. Please advise me on these:
1. Which characters should I use aside from stock that can be easily got early on and stay strong overally. Not planning on investing any real money on rare characters though.
2. Should I try to get all the quest/sub quests done or just pick up some that are useful?
3. Is Reckless Emilia and Catherine Torsche still viable? Cause I'm still in love with both of them.
4. Cresemento gear is good until?
5. The best FREE healer/supporter now is?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
1. Grace Bernelli - musthave for afk farming and has good overall sustain&damage. If you want strong starter team, you can stock warlock\musk (or veil, as best recruitable dps) as a main dps, cause they are high tier nowday's.
For melee i recomend Grandies (redhead. wear metal armor, got super good survivability ) or JD (pew-pew dps).
2. Complete all scenario\select quest's, cause u will need it in future.
3. Reckless is good for pvp only, but variety of new imba power cash chars just annihilate them. Torsche just bad nowdays.
4. U can wear cresemento until u get 33-34 ar weapons and some 96e +6+3 armor.
5. Emilia. Emilia. Emilia. EMILIA!
Kena Feb 8, 2018 @ 12:50am 
Best free supporter team is Emilia - Rio - Rosa well about Rosa you may need 2-3 month for complete her quest because she is a ♥♥♥♥♥ who give you random quest and random question and ♥♥♥♥♥ RANDOM AWNSER will you you rage when you doing her quest so be careful~
Duy Truong Feb 8, 2018 @ 11:39am 
Thanksso much guys. Things are so new to me now.
For a solid team can I go by Grace - Calyce and Emilia/Scout?
Read somewhere that Range characters are nice for afk right?
Rosenz Feb 10, 2018 @ 3:18pm 
Hello,

1. You actually doesn't need to spend real cash to get rare npcs its all about how much time would u a lot urself to the game that matters. I got all my chars from constantly playing all from vis :) All Stock Characters Expert stances had been boosted this recent patch. It's honestly up to your playstyle. I prefer Magic range DPS, so i started with Wiz+Warlock+Scout. First rare npc i got was Selene (ice magic dps) then the rest is history. I ended up having 2 Lady Rachel +Scout now :P so yea its all about the time u are willing to invest.

2.Basically, the rule of the thumb is, do not ignore your Main Scenario Quest then Recruitment quest comes second then some side quest for the NPC as it is required for u to recruit another npc (example: Reckless Emilia Side Quest needed to recruit Eva Sharon etc. ) :)

3.RE and CT are old characters, however, no matter if ur character is new/old or rare/quest, getting the right weapon/armor plays a large consideration on how ur npc will end up with, Reckless emilia is primarily used for CW, CB and PVP but it doesnt say u cant used her in PVE, its just that her bonus attacks and illness conditions produced by her skills are more suitable for killing players hehe. same goes with Cath Torcshe. :P

4.Cresmento Weapon +6 will maxed at 32AR, Cresemento Armor +6 will max at 30DR. So yea, until u can acquire 33AR+ weapons and 29DR+6 Armors, keep ur cresmentos :P

5.Hmm, If you are talking about early game aside from the stock scout, then emilia it is, as she is like a combination of Wizard+Scout. Later in game You can recruit Valeria then Anis. :)

I hope you enjoy your stay with Granado Espada. Play the game at your pace. :) IGN: Rosenz ^^
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Feb 7, 2018 @ 8:31am